GOAL Seeking Administrative Assistant
GOAL project is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to prepare and support the community to address the challenges of addiction and recovery. To carry out our mission, we seek an individual who is dedicated to our mission by providing administrative assistance in a small office environment. Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
– General office management including filing, ordering supplies, answering phones, emails in a professional manner.
– Report generation for funders as directed by the Executive Director.
– Vendor management – entering income and bills in Quickbooks and creating checks.
– Assist with coordinating, promoting, scheduling, and maintaining constituent lists in a database for marketing and communications.
– Social media management.
– Coordinate events registration, attendance, supplies and food for workshops.
– Work some evenings and weekends on community public events and GOAL hosted workshops with the Executive Director and independently when necessary.
– Other tasks as directed by the Executive Director coordinating events, attending meetings.
The ideal candidate should be deadline driven, have strong computer and organizational skills, detailed oriented, excellent planning and time management skills, works well with others, courteous, professional and can work alone in the office. This individual should have basic understanding in Excel spreadsheet, Word and has experience with mail-merge functionalities and database management. Technology friendly, events planning and Quickbook experience a plus.
Part time, 20-30 hours per week.
Salary: $15-$18 and hour based on skills and experience.
Start date: Immediately.
Please send your resume/CV to Paige Harker email@example.com with a cover letter by 2/15/21.
To download the pdf of this job description, click <Job Description_Admin Assistant_GOAL_1-12-21.>