F.A.I.T.H. Initiatives- Part III: Skills & Sustainability Training – VIEW PDF
GOAL Project with Faith
Partners come alongside your ministry to equip, train and sustain your team in this 3rd and final anchor workshop. An informed clergy supported by committed and trained congregational members can offer hope, help and healing through prevention, early intervention, referral assistance, recovery support and advocacy.
Workshop Objectives: As a result of this training, participants will be better able to:
- Implement prevention and recovery educational sessions within the team and congregation;
- Demonstrate effective leadership in their congregation and community;
- Develop networking opportunities for program sharing and support;
- Identify and utilize community and other congregations’ resources; and
- Strengthen their efforts in the areas of prevention, early intervention, referral assistance, recovery support and advocacy—in the life of their congregational community.
Who should attend? All team/ministry members. As we re-open from the COVID-19 lock-down, we are offering an option for participants to join remotely as well. Please register and indicate whether you will be attending in person or through ZOOM.
PLEASE REGISTER BY JUNE 3rd.
Drew Brooks, Faith Partners