Dates: Feb 19 (Session 1), Mar 19 (Session 2), Apr 23 (Session 3), May 14 (Session 4)
Time: 8:30am – Noon
Location: 313 W Liberty Street, Suite 273, Lancaster, PA 17603
Registration: Register below
12 PCB Credits. To receive the full 12 hours, participants must attend all four 3-hour sessions.
Workshop will be delivered in Spanish
Over four 3-hour sessions, provide team members with the information, skills, and resources to initiate, plan and implement congregational addiction prevention and recovery ministry. Team members receive two ministry guides. Session 3 will be on Saturday, April 23, 2022. Contact Paige Harker at email@example.com if you have any questions.
As a result of this training, participants will be better able to:
1) Demonstrate team functioning;
2) Understand the five congregational ministry areas;
3) Initiate educational process within team & congregation;
4) Identify and start to work with community resources;
5) Develop an initial action plan; and
6) Utilize evaluation tools in measuring effectiveness.
Who Should Attend? All team/ministry members.