Part III: Skills and Sustainability Training
GOAL Project with Faith Partners come alongside your ministry to equip, train and sustain your team in this 3rd and final anchor workshop.
GOAL equips teams with the information, skills and resources they need to sustain, strengthen and expand their addiction team ministry. An
informed clergy supported by committed and trained congregational members can offer hope, help and healing through prevention, early intervention,
referral assistance, recovery support and advocacy.
The FIRST Quarter FAITH Initiatives Collaborative will be held during this session.
Workshop Goal: As a result of this training, participants will be better able to:
- Implement prevention and recovery educational sessions within the team and congregation
- Demonstrate effective leadership in their congregation and community
- Develop networking opportunities for program sharing and support
- Identify and utilize community and other congregations’ resources
- Strengthen their efforts in the areas of prevention, early intervention, referral assistance, recovery support and advocacy—in the life of their congregational community
Presenter: Drew Brooks of Faith Partners
Drew is the Executive Director of Faith Partners and has extensive experience in developing congregational team ministries in prevention and addiction recovery.