The Healing Journey From Losing Loved Ones to Addiction
November 13, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
2 PDB Credit Hours
Losing a loved one to addiction is an unspeakable loss. The healing process is especially hard because of the stigma attached to addiction and mental illness. “Survivors” often struggle with questions around…
- Will I ever feel joy again?
- I don’t feel grief but relief. Should I feel more grief?
- Were there things I could have done to save my loved one?
- How did mental health/illness contribute?
You will gain a better understanding of …
- Warning Signs
- The relationship between mental wellness and addictions.
- Moving through grief
- Setting boundaries and self-care
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who have lost a loved one to addiction.
Marjorie Paradise, EdD, Lost a daughter
Mitch Crawford, DO, Lost a sister
Melissa Campanaro, Lost a mother Janelle Bitikofer, MSW, LCSW, Mental Illness Expert
Sahndra Yager, MS, Hospice Grief Counselor
VENUE: ZOOM Online learning