F.A.I.T.H. Initiatives: Part II – Team / Ministry Development – 2 Day Workshop
November 8, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - November 9, 2019 @ 4:30 pm
F.A.I.T.H. Initiatives: Part II – TEAM / Ministry Development Nov. 8th & 9th, 2019 – View PDF
Nov 8, 1pm—8:30pm (dinner included)
Nov 9, 8:00am—4:30pm (lunch included)
NOTE: This is a two day workshop on Nov. 8th & Nov. 9th.
14 PCB Credits
For questions about the workshop, please contact Paige Harker at 717-824-3310 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Workshop Goal: Provide team members with the information, skills and resources to initiate, plan and implement a congregational addiction prevention and recovery ministry. This is the second workshop in a series of three trainings. Teams members receive two ministry guides.
As a result of this training, participants will be better able to:
- Demonstrate team functioning;
- Understand the five congregational ministry areas;
- Initiate educational process within their team;
- Identify and start to work with community resources;
- Develop an initial action plan; and
- Utilize evaluation tools in measuring effectiveness.
Thank you for your interest in bringing healing to our community with GOAL.