GOAL project is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to educate, train, and empower communities in addressing the challenges of addiction and recovery. To carry out our mission, we seek an individual who is dedicated to our mission by providing administrative assistance in a small office environment. Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- General office management including filing, ordering supplies, answering phones, emails in a professional manner.
- Vendor management, book-keeping including check preparations through Quickbooks.
- Report generation for funders as directed by the Executive Director.
- Assist with coordinating, promoting, scheduling, and maintaining constituent lists for marketing and communications.
- Social media management.
- Coordinate events registration, attendance, supplies and food for workshops.
- Work some evenings and weekends on community public events and GOAL hosted workshops with the Executive Director and independently when necessary.
- Other tasks as directed by the Executive Director.
The ideal candidate should be deadline driven, have strong computer and organizational skills, detailed oriented, excellent planning and time management skills, works well with others, courteous and professional. This individual should be adept with Quickbooks, Excel, Word and has experience with mail-merge functionalities, and is technology friendly. Database experience preferred.
Start time: Immediate.
Part time, 30 hours per week.
Deadline for submission: July 30, 2018
Interested candidates should send resume, cover letter and 2 recommendations to:
GOAL Project, Paige Harker, Executive Director, 313 W Liberty Street, Suite 260, Lancaster, PA 17603, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org